What you’ll need:
2 cups flour
1 cup boiling water
3 medium sized potatoes
1 tsp chopped/minced garlic
3-4 chopped up mushrooms if desired
¼ cup shredded vegan cheese (or nutritional yeast)
salt + pepper
Making the filling:
1. Dice the potatoes and cook them in a pot
2. Dice the onion and mushrooms and fry in frying pan, adding the garlic near the end
3. Once the potatoes are done drain the water and mash them.
4. Add in your onions, mushrooms, garlic, and vegan cheese (I used rice cheese). Then add a dash of salt and pepper.
Making the dough:
1. In a bowl, combine flour and water then knead the dough
2. Roll out the dough using a rolling pin, and then use a wide mouth glass to cut out circles in the dough
1. Put a spoonful of the filling in the middle of the circle of dough.
2. Fold one side over to make a semi-circle shape. Use a fork to mend the edges.
3. In a frying pan, add a little oil, and fry perogies on a medium-high heat.
*This recipe made about 12 perogies.
17 Notes/ Hide
- inc-inn-doc likes this
- justwanttobesomuch likes this
- littleartisticme likes this
- i-need-rec0very reblogged this from veganadvantage
- jagaterinteminav reblogged this from veganadvantage
- aauuss likes this
- hannahxxxrose likes this
- misseemder likes this
- mollfie likes this
- this-is-whats-inside-my-head likes this
- veganadvantage posted this